Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Been Cooking

Dh made the most amazing soup. Even my bean hater LOVED it. When I asked him for a recipe he said that it had a little bit and a little bit of that.
Photobucket

We only had one complaint...there wasn't enough.

Next he tried Bryanna's New Beefy Seitan that Vegan Dad talked about here. Tracker couldn't get enough of it. He called it meatloaf and kept asking for more. We had that with roasted red potatoes, steamed green beans and a Sun-dried Tomato and olive bread for The Joy of Vegan Baking. Yummy!! I don't think that this picture does it justice.

Photobucket

I tried to make bite sized quiches. They looked wonderful, but they were not that good. I need to fool around with the recipe some more. Has anyone ever made something similar before? Quiche is one of Tracker's favorite breakfast treats. I would love to find a way to make it a little bit lighter.

Photobucket

I also made a veggie sandwich with roasted mushrooms, onions, red peppers and garlic spinach. I used some homemade bread that dh made the day before. I will admit that it was not one of my best recipes. It was still ok.

Photobucket

No comments: