Thursday, April 17, 2008

Personal Cheeseburger Pizza


This was a last minute decision. I couldn't make what I had planned on having due to the eggplant going bad. When I couldn't come up with anything good to eat, I stood staring into the freezer hoping something would scream..cook me. I found 4 veggie burgers that needed to be used. So veggie cheeseburger pizza was born. LOL. I knew that this dish was a family favorite at the pizza place in the past.

Here is what I used for each person...

Ingredients:

pocketless pita
1 veggie burger(cooked), chopped
mustard or ketchup(whatever they prefer)
relish
mexican cheese

Spread the mustard or ketchup on the pocketless pita. Top with a little bit of cheese, the burger, relish and more cheese. Then cook in a 350ยบ oven for about 5 minutes.

This was a HUGE hit. Everyone asked if I could make them again.

No comments: